Epic Youth Events Made Easy! We do all the work so you don't have to!
Our philosophy is simple -- we want to make it as easy as possible for you to create an amazing experience for the important children and young adults in your life.
We offer a simple pricing model that gives you a reasonably priced base package. From there, you can add additional activities, food and beverages, and more to craft the perfect party for your occasion.
We provide 100% of the food and beverages for your party. You no longer need to run all over town trying to track down cupcakes. If you want to make the party really special by serving Amy's Wicked Slush, we have you covered!
We know that most other places force you to bring your own cakes and other food, but here at Epicenter outside food and beverage is not allowed. We'll take care of everything for you, because you have better things to do with your time!
Not only will we provide food for your party, we also have QR codes in each party space so parents can order additional food and beverages right from their phones (including adult beverages, if desired). Our amazing staff will deliver your order directly to our party rooms! These parties are fun for the kids but also great for adults... where else can you find that?
Basic Private Suite Youth (Age 18 and under) Party Package:
We are now including 50 chip arcade cards for our non-arcade parties. We are also increasing the amount of game card chips to 225 chips instead of 175 for our Game-On Arcade parties!
- Two and a half hours use of Party Suite
- Your choice of one hour of Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park OR Bowling OR Play Structure OR two hours of Arcade time (including XD Dark Ride and Laser Tag)
- Your choice of three pizzas and three pitchers of soda/lemonade or juice boxes
- Your choice of 15 cupcakes or 15 Mini Pips from Amy's Wicked Slush
- Your choice of five pizzas and five pitchers of soda/lemonade or juice boxes
- Your choice of 25 cupcakes or 25 Mini Pips from Amy's Wicked Slush
Monday – Thursday (holiday(s) and holiday weeks excluded)
15 participants -$325 base - $375 with tax and gratuity.
25 participants - $433 base - $500 with tax and gratuity.
Friday – Sunday & Holiday pricing
15 participants -$390 base - $450 with tax and gratuity.
25 participants - $540 base - $625 with tax and gratuity.
You can add additional participants and additional activities, food, and beverages to create your own perfect party!
ADD-ONS TO MAKE YOUR PARTY TRULY EPIC!
The scope of your party is limited only by your imagination. The following are merely examples of the things you can add to your party to escalate it from great to EPIC!
- Add a round of drinks for the parents
- Add any food or platter items from the Victory House menu
- Upgrade to the VIP Bowling Suite and have four lanes all to yourselves
- Add an hour of Rockin' Jump
- Add a round of Laser Tag
- Add a round of Virtual Reality
- Add a round of XD Dark Ride
- Add the Play Structure for the rest of the day
- Add 225 chip game cards (with full redemption rights!)
- Add an indoor soccer arena rental for soccer, flag football, lacrosse, or whatever you can imagine
- Add Wicked Slush for the whole crew
- Upgrade to the Trophy Room for the top shelf ambiance
- Add more kids to the party - the more, the merrier!
- And so much more!
Poppy Bank Epicenter Party Policies
- Party reservations must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance for any event at Poppy Bank Epicenter.
- A party is not confirmed until the deposit (generated based on 25% of the final proposal cost) is paid and the digital contract is signed. Both must be completed within 48 hours after the proposal is received in order to guarantee your party reservation.
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed at Poppy Bank Epicenter. This includes but is not limited to birthday cakes, coffee, and energy drinks.
- Final changes to the party, including headcount, must be submitted three days prior to any event. Headcounts and amounts are locked in after that period and are not subject to refund or changes.
- If the event/party is canceled 30 days or more before the date of the event, the 25% deposit will be refunded. If the event/party is canceled less than 30 days prior, the deposit will be forfeited. If the event/party is canceled within 10 days of the event, the full amount will be forfeited.
- Glitter, Confetti, Silly String, and Piñatas are not allowed. Decorations are not allowed to be taped to the walls. Balloons are allowed as long as they are weighted down and removed when the party is over. Failure to follow the decoration policy may lead to cleaning fees after the party is over.